- Get Started!Free 30 Minute Consultation
Phone or In-person
- Rx Drugs or Natural Medicines?
- Introduction: Rx Drugs or Natural Medicines?
- Off Label Use of Prescription Meds
- Why We Are Loosing People To Prescription Medications
- Ambien: Disturbing Side Effects
- Steroid Induced Psychosis
- NIH Study of Mortaility due to Prescription Drugs
- Medication Madness: How Psychiatric Drugs Cause Violence, Suicide, and Crime
- Top Ten Legal Drugs Linked to Violence
- 8 Pharmacology Treatment Controversies in Bipolar Disorder Addressed
- FDA Warns of PML Risk With Tecfidera in MS
- Amoxicillin Adverse Effects Underreported, Underrecognized
- Death from Prescription drugs: The New US Epidemic
- Rx Drugs or Natural Medicines?
- Tahoe Neuro HealingVan Harding, LAc, Dipl.OM
Sign Up: Receive Updates
& Download My Reports:
Why all the Hype about Gluten?
Damage & Disease caused by Gluten
Gluten Addiction Symptoms & Hazards
How Does Acupuncture Work?
Acupuncture has been studied for years in the west to scientifically understand how these little needles provoke healing. Here are a few of the conclusions:
1. Acupuncture increases the circulation of blood- reducing pain and swelling
2. It causes the release of certain neurotransmitters- benefitting mental health
3. Acupuncture stimulates the natural release of opioids- reducing pain
4. A reaction with the central nervous system occurs- benefitting overall health.
See the Scientific Research section under FAQs.
Why Herbs & Nutraceuticals instead of pharmaceutical drugs?
Herbs and Nutraceuticals correct the underlying dysfunctional biological mechanism that causes the symptoms whereas drugs only seek to alleviate the symptom.
Herbs and nutraceuticals are safer than drugs. According to the CDC there are “0” deaths annually due to herbs and nutraceuticals whereas prescription drugs cause approxiamtely 250,000 deaths annually.
by Blake Farmer Feb. 16, 2012
The US Army has begun to make Acupuncture more widely available to troops returning home for P.T.S.D, Traumatic Brain Injury and back pain.
Tag Archives: depression
We all know that stress is just a part of life. We all have moments of feeling anxious or depressed, but when those feelings become more of a permanent
We’re confident that you’ve heard of acupuncture, but do you know where it comes from?
The study and practice of acupuncture and acupressure have been used in Traditional Chinese
Many have heard the question posed what came first, the chicken or the egg? But how does that concept apply to depression? It’s well-known that when we’re depressed,
Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential acupoints in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning union
Stress is a word many people are familiar with. The dictionary defines stress in multiple ways, but there is only one that matters when we discuss how stress affects
If your love life is lackluster, have you considered Traditional Chinese medicine to help a sagging libido? Acupuncture and herbal formulas may just be the ticket to improve your
The major responsibility of the heart in TCM is housing the mind and controlling the shen. “Shen” can be seen as the overall healthiness of the mind. When you
Do you ever feel your life’s a ride that won’t ever stop? How many nights do you wait for Mr. Sandman to magically appear? How often do you truly
PTSD is a physiological disorder that can result from being exposed to a traumatic event. The disorder results in several different symptoms including anxiety, irritability, insomnia and flashbacks. The effects